1. Cathcart Associates is acting in the capacity of an employment agency and an employment business as defined under The Employment Agencies Act 1973 and you, the Candidate, authorise Cathcart Associates to seek work or interim assignments on your behalf.
2. Upon provision of a full and accurate Curriculum Vitae by the Candidate, Cathcart Associates shall, at its sole discretion, search for suitable employment positions or interim assignments on behalf of the Candidate.
3. The Candidate consents to the disclosure of all relevant information (which is reasonably required to progress any application) including but not limited to copies of identification, qualifications, authorisations and/or references.
4. Cathcart Associates shall be under no obligation to find employment or interim assignments for the Candidate.
5. By submitting your CV you consent to Cathcart Associates collecting, maintaining, using and disclosing personal and sensitive information about you and provided by you or another person about you in accordance with these terms.
6. How do we use your data
Our main aim is to facilitate the recruitment process, for both our clients and our candidates. To be able to provide our products and services to you, your information will be retained, processed and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To facilitate the recruitment process, by matching your details to job opportunities;
- To allow you to be kept informed of live vacancies via our “Jobs by Email” service. This service will allow you to receive details of latest jobs via e-mail which are relevant to professional experience. Where you are sent details of a job via “Jobs by Email” service, you will be able to unsubscribe from such updates at any time email@example.com;
- To keep you informed of job opportunities and contract assignments which we think may be of interest to you;
- To keep you informed of the products and services (relevant to your sector and your professional interests) offered by us via relevant marketing communications. These could include information about recently registered candidates or interim consultants, client workshops we are arranging, market updates, new software or training courses that may be of interest to you;
- To preserve our business relationship with you as a user of our website;
- To notify you about changes to our service.